Washroom, toilets and shoe room
We have slippers of all sizes. Please only enter the hut in slippers. Please also deposit hiking sticks and pickaxes in the shoe room.
Toilets and washing facilities are located in the basement of the hut. You have to bring your own towels.
- We do have a solar shower outside of the hut.
- We offer sleeping facilities for 30 people in 3 rooms with 6 to 12 beds.
- The beds are equipped with duvets. Pillows are provided.
- Since we cannot wash the bed linen regularly, the use of a hut sleeping bag is obligatory. Please bring your own.
- Woolen blankets are also available for the cold nights.
- Bed rest is at 10:00 pm. This is how everyone will be fit and rested for the next day’s mountain adventure.
Sitting and Dining Room
- We have a cozy sitting and dining room where we serve breakfast and dinner.
- Reading material and games are available.
- Our kitchen provides our overnight guests with breakfast and dinner on request.
- During the day we offer homemade specialties and refreshing drinks.
- Breakfast time varies depending on the season and guests’ touring plans. In the evening we will briefly discuss this with you.
- Dinner will be served at 6:30 pm with soup, main course and dessert. Let us know dietary requirements upon arrival!
- In case anything else is needed for next day, please let us know the evening before.
- The supply of the hut with food and firewood, as well as the removal of waste and empties is mostly done by helicopter.
- Der Strom auf der Kinhütte wird durch eine Art Turbine erzeugt, durch ein eigenes Wasserkraftwerk das oberhalb der Hütte liegt und die Hütte somit unabhängig von Stromleitungen ist
- The electricity at the Kinhuette will be is generated by a sustainable solar system
- We do not have public WIFI.