The Kinhütte is privately owned by family Viktor Imboden.
Discounts for Alpine Club members (SAC) cannot be granted.
The Kinhuette is open from end of June until mid/end of September.
- A reservation to stay overnight is always needed. Send us a mail or call us.
- For changes and last minute cancellations please call us.
- During summer season we kindly ask you to contact us by phone directly.
- The general terms and conditions of the Swiss huts apply: AGB SAC
- Always take enough cash with you.
- We accept Swiss Francs and Euros.
- Costs need to be covered on departure day.
We look forward to your visit!
|Pricelist||Swiss Francs (CHF)|
|Overnight stay with half board||73.00|
|Overnight stay kids until age of 12||10.00|
|Rent of sleeping bag
|Tourist tax||according to tarif
(currently CHF 4.- per night)
PHONE: +41 797 66 47 07
- Overnight guests enjoy a fine dinner and an invigorating breakfast with us.
- Day guests will find a selection of homemade specialties and refreshing Drinks.
- Kinhuette-Infopage of Swiss Alpine Club SAC
- Nature lovers who want to spend the night close to the glaciers, peaks and experience an unforgettable sunrise.
- Hikers who love the simple life in a hut and want to experience the day in harmony with nature
- Ambitious people who choose the hut as a starting point for a high mountain tour to the Taeschhorn or the Dom
- Day trippers who come to our hut for a rest away from the usual hiking routes